Be a Partner
Save Our Water’s goal is to make water conservation a life-long habit. Research shows that Californians are interested in saving water on a daily basis, but often don’t know where to start. By working with Save Our Water, your organization can help spread the message about the importance of water conservation. Organizations that partner with Save Our Water are helping us reach millions of Californians each year with water-saving message and tips.
How to Get Involved
Your organization can join the many other businesses, local governments, organizations and individuals that are helping Save Our Water by sharing information with your employees, colleagues, customers and members. It’s easy to become a partner—just take these suggested steps:
- Post a link to both our English and Spanish websites.
- Use the sample Save Our Water newsletter article for your organization’s newsletter or magazine
- Add the Save Our Water logo to your water conservation material
- Follow us on Twitter @saveourwater and Facebook and Instagram.
- Participate in a partner webinar
Want to Do More?
Join some of our most active partners by helping out in these ways:
- Help fund the statewide Save Our Water public education program
- Pledge to implement Save Our Water at the local level by placing ads or distributing materials in your local community
For Save Our Water material printed locally, the Save Our Water staff can provide all art and text in a “print ready” format. Your organization simply covers the cost of production and distribution. If you have other ideas for implementing Save Our Water in your community, please contact SOW program manager, Brendan Wonnacott (firstname.lastname@example.org).